Topics in this section
Once posted, your jobs will be included on our job board - the world’s most popular among global development professionals - and within our Weekly Jobs Newsletter. A publication that reaches over 300,000 development professionals. Your job may also be included in individual custom alerts set-up by candidates.
Watch this video or read through the instructions below to learn how.
1. Click on "Post a Job" under the For Recruiters tab on the top navigation bar.
- The Standard Job Posting which is part of your membership, and so no charge.
- The Featured Job Posting significantly increases the visibility of your job posting by positioning it at the top of the Job Board, the weekly Jobs Newsletter, and at the top of the custom alerts individuals set-up. It costs $99.
3. Fill out the relevant sections on the job detail page.
Note: If you choose to direct job applicants to a different web page in order to complete their application, the number of applications per job as stated on your Recruiter Dashboard will reflect the number of times the “Apply” button has been clicked, rather than the number of applicants that end up finally submitting their applications through the other webpage.
4. Once you have filled out all details, click preview job to see a draft version of the job.
4. Once you have previewed the job, and you are are happy with it, click continue. If you would like to edit it, click edit to go back to the previous page.
5. When everything looks right, just click continue to the final page, where you will see that there is no cost for the standard job posting, and click next to continue browsing Devex.
1. To edit a job, just log in and go to the job detail page, then click edit.
1. If you have saved a job as a draft and would now like to access it or would like to access closed jobs, just go to the list of job postings on the Recruiter Dashboard and click on draft or closed.
1. If you would like to repost a closed job, go to your recruiter dashboard and click on closed tab to find the particular job.
2. Once you click on the title, you will be brought to the below page where you can click on repost. The job will then automatically be set to be posted for 30 more days, and a job credit will be used. If you would like to change the time frame for which it will be posted, just get in touch with us at email@example.com.