Once posted, your jobs will be included on our job board - the world’s most popular among global development professionals - and within our Weekly Jobs Newsletter. A publication that reaches over 300,000 development professionals. Your job may also be included in individual custom alerts set-up by candidates.
Watch this video or read through the instructions below to learn how.
Steps for posting a job
1. Click on "Post a Job" under the For Recruiters tab on the top navigation bar.
- The Standard Job Posting which is part of your membership, and so no charge.
- The Featured Job Posting significantly increases the visibility of your job posting by positioning it at the top of the Job Board, the weekly Jobs Newsletter, and at the top of the custom alerts individuals set-up. It costs $99.
3. Fill out the relevant sections on the job detail page.
Note: If you choose to direct job applicants to a different web page in order to complete their application the number of applications per job as stated on your Recruiter Dashboard will reflect the number of times the “Apply” button has been clicked, rather than the number of applicants that end up finally submitting their applications through the other webpage.
4. After you have filled out all details, click preview job to see a draft version of the job.
5. Once you have previewed the job, and you are are happy with it, click continue. If you would like to edit it, click edit to go back to the previous page.
6. When everything looks right, just click continue to the final page, where you will see that there is no cost for the standard job posting, and click next to continue browsing Devex.
If you want to learn more about posting, editing, featuring or re-posting jobs have a look at this article.