The Devex team of analysts are experts on the current funding sectors. They’re continuously monitoring donor websites and media sources to ensure the Devex content is as up to date and useful as possible. If you have a specific question about a particular funding opportunity, feel free to get in touch with them.
Here are some examples of the types of questions that they can help you with:
- Which program is this tender related to?
- Have contract awards been already issued under the umbrella of the program?
- There are no donor contact details on this report, could you help me find them?
- Broader questions such as “how do I apply for this funding?” are usually answered within the tender document, and so it’s better to consult that than ask them this type of question.
- Read this article to get further information on common questions posed to the analysts