Create, edit, activate and deactivate an alert
1. Create an alert by firstly running a search, and then clicking “Create Alert” at the top of the page. You then choose how often you would like to receive it, and name it.
2. Review your alerts, activate or deactivate them by clicking on the “alerts” button at the top of the list of search results. The blue icons on the right allow you edit and delete alerts.
- If you have a company rather than individual membership, you can review your colleagues’ alerts by clicking on “Shared alerts”. You can even activate an alert based on the criteria they have set-up.
- It’s only possible to deactivate or delete your own alerts.
3. Update your alert by clicking on the blue icon beside "activate" or "deactivate" on the list, then making the necessary changes to the keywords or filters, and clicking “update alert”.