Members take different approaches to tracking funding, some are focused on one donor in specific locations, and others want to diversify funding sources or expand into new regions.
We recommend new members to set-up a number of different types of alerts and monitor the results over a number of weeks to assess which work the best.
Here are some links to particular searches which members have based their alerts on:
- Track funding coming from particular donors, including tenders, grants, open opportunities, program reports, and funding activity feed entries in your business alert:
- Use a combination of relevant keywords, filters and filtered by specific donors
- Note: you can choose to include or exclude program reports and funding activity feed entries alongside tenders, grants and open opportunities by ticking the relevant boxes
- Track funding within regions they have experience in, perhaps you want to discover new funding sources to that region
- Use a combination of combination keywords and specific regions within the location filter
- Diversify funding sources and expand into new regions
- Use a set of keywords and filters, while leaving the donor and location filter blank unless there is a particular region of interest.