A great way to get noticed by recruiters is to make sure that you keep a complete and updated profile. By doing so, you get to be part of the Devex consultant database that members with recruiter access often use, to find potential candidates.
To edit your profile, log in to your Devex account and then click on the Update link from the user menu.
Edit the necessary fields and make sure to click on the Save button, before clicking on the Done Editing button on top of your profile, to ensure that your changes will be saved.
- The Personal Information and Professional Summary sections should always be completely filled out. You might encounter data errors, if you leave these sections blank.
- Do not manually fill out the Start date and End date fields. Just click on the blank space, and use the pop-up calendar instead. Otherwise, all the information you enter will not be saved.
- For the My Work and Education sections, if you want your entry to be reflected as the current one, the End Date field should not be filled out.
To do so, just click on the Start date field, select your month and year from the pop-up calendar, and then leave the End date field untouched.
- The only kinds of file that could be uploaded to your Devex profile are the following: DOC, RTF, PDF, TXT, PPT, XLS. The maximum file size of each upload is 3MB. Not sure what your document's file type is? You may check HERE.
- Make sure that you've successfully uploaded your CV! CVs that are not uploaded properly will cause an error in job applications. To know that your CV has been properly uploaded, you must be able to download our CV, right from your Devex profile.
To do so, just click on the View my public profile button, go to the CV Download section and click on the Download button. You should be able to download your CV right away, otherwise, delete the currently uploaded CV, and then re-upload the same file. Don't forget to click on the Save button afterwards.
- Currently, there is no option to delete the entries under the Social Media section. No worries! Our Member Support Team will happily do this for you. Just contact us HERE!